Who should attend this course?
What is the format of the class?
What can you expect from the class?
Do I receive a confirmation of my class attendance?
Does the course include practice quizzes and exams?
What is the Exam Pass Guarantee?
What are the pre-requisites for sitting for the PMP Exam?
What are the pre-requisites for sitting for the CAPM® Exam?
What is the experience of the instructor(s) delivering my course?
How soon do you suggest I should take the exam after doing the course?
What are the course prerequisites?
Are preferred rates offered for corporations and government agencies?
Does the course fee include the PMP® or CAPM® Exam fees?
How do I schedule my PMP® Exam?
Is BOBCAT Academy a PMI® R.E.P.?
What is your cancellation and/or refund policy?
- Live training. 35 PMI® required contact hours.
- Comprehensive course material including a diverse mix of books, flashcards, cheat sheets, exam simulators, and quizzes (note: these materials are directly mailed to you once you register and pay for the class).
- PMP® exam application support. Guidance in order to maintain PDUs.
- Professionals involved in managing projects for corporations, government agencies, and non-profits who want to earn their PMP® or CAPM® credential and increase their earning potential and marketability.
- Current PMP® credential holders who need to earn Professional Development Units (PDUs) in order to maintain their certification and adhere to PMI’s Continuing Certification Requirements (CCR) program.
- Project managers who want to stay up-to-date on the latest global best practices and PMBOK® terminology.
- A 4-year degree and at least three years of project management experience, with 4,500 hours leading and directing projects and 35 hours of project management education. or
- A secondary diploma (high school or the global equivalent) with at least five years of project management experience, with 7,500 hours leading and directing projects and 35 hours of project management education.
- Possess dynamic, motivating speaking skills
- Passed the PMP® on their 1st attempt
- Led a minimum of 20 PMP® Exam Prep classes
- Trained a minimum of 200 PMP® Exam Prep students
- Spent a minimum of 1,000 hours conducting PMP® Exam Prep classes
- Thoroughly understand the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide)